American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time General Dentist
at American Dental Partners
American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric Part-Time General Dentist to join our busy group practice. We are looking to build out and expand our practice hours to meet patient demand. Therefore, we are looking for an additional provider to work Fridays (twice a month) and occasional Saturdays (8:00am to 2:00pm). We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our patients and rewarding careers for our employees. Knoxville is Tennessee's third largest city, home of the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee and one of the gateways to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
American Family Dentistry treats each patient and employee like family – because we believe they are. Our multispecialty group practice has been serving generations of patients since 1985. Today, we are proud to have 15 locations across the Memphis TN, Knoxville TN, and Northwest Mississippi communities. By giving doctors full clinical autonomy, they are able to have open and honest conversations with their patients, allowing them to make the best choice for their overall health. Modern and inviting offices equipped with the latest technology allow our clinical team to work confidently and efficiently.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
To learn more about American Dental Partners and American Family Dentistry please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.americanfamilydentistry.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.