Christman Capital Development Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Carpenter - TN
at Christman Capital Development Company
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Full Time
The Christman Company in Knoxville, TN is currently hiring experienced skilled Carpenters. Duties and requirements for this position include:
- 2 or more years of carpentry experience
- Be able to read and lay out using tape measure and drawings
- Metal and wood stud framing
- Experience installing millwork and cabinetry
- Install solid surface, p-lam tops
- Install door's and hardware
- Able to work with a helper and be productive
- Must supply hand tools
- Able to perform rough and finish carpentry
- Must be able to read blue prints and perform layout work
- Must be able exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, 50 pounds frequently, and 20 pounds constantly to move objects
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to work long hours and weekend work
- Travel may be required on occasion
The Christman Company is a construction services firm, providing construction management, general contracting, and various other services to clients throughout our southeast US, southwest US, Midwest, and mid-Atlantic regions. We build facilities for a wide range of clients, in markets such as healthcare, K-12, higher education, and historic preservation. For more information, please visit our website at www.christmanco.com.
The Christman family of companies, including The Christman Company, Christman Constructors, and Christman Mid-Atlantic Constructors, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.