Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Navistar, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Internal Title
- Financial Analyst
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time Employee
- Finance & Accounting
- Relocation Offered
- ERP Eligibility
- Not Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Navistar’s Knoxville Accounting Center handles much of the company's accounting, invoicing, treasury, procurement and processes tens of thousands of invoices monthly.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review and resolve supplier inquiries concerning contract pricing
- Work with suppliers to resolve key supplier payment issues
- Create and submit relevant pricing corrections to resolve supplier issues
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Purchasing policies
- Support audit requests
- Other duties as required
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, warranties, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of finance experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Advanced/Expert level Excel skills strongly preferred (pivot tables, V-Look Up, comfort and knowledge using formulas, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Time Management
- Timely Decision Making
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.