Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EAM Parts Specialist
at Pilot Flying J
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 178
The purpose of this job is to update and maintain the inventory of equipment installed at store locations. This position will also require producing reports for multiple departments.
1. Add parts and equipment located on-site at store level to EAM
2. Utilize barcode system to tag new and replacement equipment
3. Update new and replacement equipment in EAM as needed
4. Update warranty information in EAM as needed
5. Setup vendors in EAM for dispatching and ordering parts and add to stores based on service area
6. Compile data, analyze parts utilized in specific time frames
7. Compile reports for team performance for Facility Maintenance Store Support, Technology Help Desk, and Fuel Maintenance Store Support
8. Analyze data and identify trends to include problem sites, parts, equipment, and vendors.
* Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
* Previous Call Center or inventory management preferred
* Proficiency Excel, PowerPoint, Access required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to collaborate with other team members and departments
Travel Travel required less than 25%
9016 Cross Park Dr
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!