Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleQuality Manager
Location11235 Threadstone Ln, Knoxville, Tennessee 37932
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we're looking for a Quality Manager to join our team! The Quality Manager will report to the District Manager and will play a key role in helping Safelite® to achieve and exceed quality goals. They will be responsible for training Technicians and Repair Specialists and retraining as needed to ensure each technician is providing a quality repair or replacement every time. This position provides leadership and direction to associates to ensure our customers have a memorable experience and the Safelite® Advantage is delivered on every job.
The Quality Manager will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Providing input to the Operations Manager and Store Managers in the recruitment and selection of new associates
- Develop Quality Improvement Plans and partner with Store Managers and Operations Managers to implement and monitor progress
- Facilitating training classes for all newly hired Technicians/Repair Specialist within the market
- Developing a comprehensive quarterly Ride Along and Ride After plan with all Techs/Repair Specialists for coaching, job improvement and assessment purposes. This is to ensure that assessments are completed twice a year for all associates and quarterly for those who are not performing up to our quality standards
- Providing input to the Operations Mangers and Store Managers in developing and delivering performance reviews
- Partnering with the Operations and Store Managers to ensure all technicians are aware of their individual performance, store performance and market performance around the pertinent KPIs
- Overseeing and conducting training and implementation of all new tools and procedures
- Ensuring MRM practices are adhered to
- Conducting individualized technician refresher training as needed.
- Facilitates monthly safety meetings
- Ensures all testing and certifications are current for all Technicians and Repair Specialists
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding of the market's quality goals by:
- Ensuring all technicians are performing quality installations, using the Belron Way of Fitting
- Reviewing casualty losses and ensuring practices (retraining, process improvements) are in place to minimize or prevent them from occurring in the future
- Reviewing warranties and ensuring practices (retraining, process improvements) are in place to prevent them from occurring in the future.
- Ensuring all safety practices are being followed and personal protection equipment is being worn to prevent injuries.