Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Executive
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Executive promotes the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities in a designated region.
- Prospect for new business through developing relationships through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, industry associations, referrals and other outbound lead generation techniques.
- Manage sales contact requests for our clients and provide follow up on leads.
- Cultivate relationships with property managers, onsite teams and regional managers through property visits.
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Valet Living and its services throughout the multifamily industry.
- Educate and support current clients through resident sponsored events.
- Establish and maintain business relationships by focusing on the needs of the existing client base.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the services offered by Valet Living.
- Maintain Salesforce database by inputting leads and updating activity.
- Track and report hot list clients, new construction, contract expirations, client reviews, green sheets and/or snapshots and salesforce.com data weekly and monthly.
- Work cooperatively with and alongside the Operations team to ensure a smooth start up orientation process for property managers and on-site personnel.
- Conduct re-orientations as necessary due to acquisitions or ownership changes within assigned account base.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the multifamily industries.
- Provide excellent client support by responding promptly to client needs, inquiries and meets commitments.
- Attend and represent Valet Living at trade shows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Prior multifamily experience preferred.
- Prior experience negotiating complex sales and contacts.
- Prior experiencing with Salesforce is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes.
- Knowledge of business systems in order to anticipate, adapt to and address changing conditions of the market as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Collaborate with multiple departments across the company to ensure standard setting client support.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.